Re: [sap-acct] How would one change a cost center's profit centerassignment?

Posted by Ron Roberts (Managing Consultant)
on Aug 10 at 2:40 PM
Yes, KS02 is the cost center master record change transaction. Generally,
the profit center cannot be changed unless therre has been NO activity for
the fiscal year. Note: activity can include posting of actual OR plan.

SAP does allow change to profit center for non-zero cost centers in certain
cases. See the error message that is presented for information on how to
make the change, when justified and approved by appropriate company


---------------Original Message---------------
From: Gary McSorley
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 5:52 PM
Subject: How would one change a cost center's profit centerassignment?

As sitiariyani said, the balance needs to be zero. OKEON, or KS02 can be used to change the Profit Center

Copyright © 2011 and message author. 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ron Roberts
SAP Accounting Helper

Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive