Re: [sap-acct] Cancel vendor balance of previous years

Posted by sitiariyani
on Jul 11 at 6:48 PM
I would like to know, debit AP appear because of wrong entry or overpaid to vendor? If wrong entry, you can write off, it means you want to recognize as an expense. In sap, you can do by reversing doc no 100010379. And if overpaid, you adjust debit AP to AR.

Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry?

---------------Original Message---------------
From: teofilia
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 6:51 AM
Subject: Cancel vendor balance of previous years

Dear friends,

My client has a debit balance on one of the vendor accounts dating back to 2000 and 2004 respectfully. During those years the financial statements were not drawn/created in SAP. subsequently these balance are not on the company books but in SAP. Recent years financial statement version was created and we can get our statements from SAP.

Question is how do I write off these amounts?
This is what the postings look like.
St Assignment DocumentNo Type Doc. Date S DD Amount in local cur. Clrng doc.
20000731 100011014 ZZ 31.07.2000 24,974.00
20000731 100011014 ZZ 31.07.2000 306,704.50
20000731 100011014 ZZ 31.07.2000 4,292.27
20041022 1800005047 DR 22.10.2004 252,812.49
20000721 100010379 SA 21.07.2000 23,240.00-

Thanking you in advance for your help

Copyright © 2011 and message author. 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Share Knowledge About SAP Scripting. Join the Discussion Group

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive